Myhealth Patient portal is an online portal site. With the help of this portal, you can check your health records online.
When you register with this portal, you will have access to a lot of information such as results, appointments, and medications.
Hello all, this post is very helpful for you. In this post we will know myhealth patient portal Login, Signup, Reset, Test Results, and more information.
Myhealth Patient Portal Login
Follow the below points know to login myhealth portal.
✅ You have to search the keyword Myhealth Patient Portal in Google.
✅ Click the first link from Google search and click directly “https://www.hamad.qa/EN/Patient-Information/Patient-Portal/Pages/default.aspx”
- Next, on the homepage, click the “Login to the Portal” option.
- Next, you will land on the “Login Page” homepage.
- After that, below you will have to sign in by giving your email address or username and password.
- And your Myhealth portal account will be successfully login.
✅ Also Read: myUNM Email Login, Registration, Setup, UNM net ID
Myhealth Patient Portal Signup
To register and signup in Myhealth protal, definitely follow the below points.
Let us tell you that there are separate registration forms for parents and children.
- First of all go to “myhealth.hamad.qa” homepage.
- A form will be shown and you have to fill up the form correctly.
- You have to fill in your Health Card Number, Qatar ID, Patient First Name, Patient Middle Name, Patient Last Name, Mobile Number, Date of Birth, Nationality, Select Nationality, Email ID, and Re-enter Email ID.
- Next, you have to add the code in the box for human verification.
- After that, (✓) has to be done in I agree.
- Click Next. And your account will be created.
If you want to register for children under 18 years then click here myhealth.hamad.qa/MinorRegForm.aspx.
Myhealth Patient Portal Reset Password
After knowing about registering and login in myhealth portal. Now we will know how we can reset the account in Myhealth portal.
If you have forgotten the login password, then you can reset it, know in the points given below…
✅ First of all, visit “Myhealth Patient Portal Login” homepage.
✅ After, click on the “Forgot Password” link.
✅ And a new homepage will open.
- On this, you add the Email address or username and have to do Identity verification.
- After that, click on Next.
Myhealth Patient Portal FAQs
How Do I Log Into My Patient Portal?
To login to Myhealth Patient Portal, you have to read our post.
How Do I Reset My Patient Portal?
To reset the password for Myhealth Patient Portal, you have to follow the reset tips in our post.